Glen Doll has excellent flavour, colour and shelf life.
- Bright red berry with excellent flavour
- Slightly more conical in shape than Glen Ample
- Quality and outstanding flavour for the fresh market
- Machine harvests well, producing a high yield of good quality fruit for the processing market
- Freezing quality is also excellent
Bright red berry with excellent flavour supported by independent sensory testing. Slightly more conical in shape than Glen Ample.
Spine free variety with moderate vigour. Upright growth habit with long and strong laterals which present its fruit well for picking.
6.2 T/Ha (average yield data from trials at SCRI over 5 harvested plots).
Pest and Disease Tolerance
Glen Doll carries the A10 gene, conferring resistance to the large raspberry aphid, (Amphorophora ideai).
Late Season, 5 to 7 days later than Glen Ample when grown outside at SCRI.